Monday, May 28, 2012

Longer days

Summer finally arrived after this long cold winter.  We are already enjoying it, staying out on our lawn or going on the bike. I often ask myself why I still live in this cold and windy country but I really love summer in Iceland. Well, at least on those days when it's not rainy and windy.

Bella in Summer

I have been rather busy lately, a week long vacation, then my fiancé left me and Bella for two weeks. Now things are gearing up for the long summer days and at the end of this week I stop working office hours and return to working shifts again. I'm going back to the steering wheel for the summer. It's nice trade, a bit of a change while I wait to go on my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics and welcome Summer. Have a great day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haz summer too at last. It make a nice change to ave warm bones for once....

    ReplyDelete