Saturday, March 10, 2012

Speaking of Agility

Before my riding injury over two weeks ago I had started creating home made agility jumps. I meant to paint them but with my neck injury it was not possible so I put them on hold. Now, however, my physiotherapist is working miracles so I decided to continue with the project. Bella is soon due to go into heat so it'll be good to have those jumps ready by then.


Agility Jumps

I am in love with the colour combination! I just hope I'll be able to put them to good use. I was doing round one with the yellow this evening. There are some blue spots (now turned green) that I am hoping to be able to hide with a few rounds...

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaawn....I am not an agilitee dog....no sir....I enjoy da nappin too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cool, we are still workin on the weave poles but we only have four at home.

    ReplyDelete